Vitax Plum Maggot Trap
- Single trap will protect 3 to 5 trees for the complete season from plum fruit moths
- Strong corrugated trap with hanger
- Pheromone lures – no insecticides
- Refill packs include pheromone lures
- Plum moths lay their eggs in developing fruit flowers and the resultant grubs eat the centre of the developing fruit.
- The Vitax trap uses a pheromone lure to attract and trap the males to prevent mating.
- One trap is sufficient to protect three to five trees.
- Each pack contains one trap, two glued inserts, one hanger and two lures. Refills are available
- Packaging may vary as stock rotates